We are inviting your Company to be involved in a partnership with one of the Oldest Cathedral’s in Europe.
You will be playing a vital part in the preservation and development of the Cathedral with its means to the local community, the heritage of the area and the spiritual wellbeing of the Christian Community.
Bespoke membership can include the following benefits:
- Your company’s logo on all marketing materials produced by Ripon Cathedral Development Campaign for the annual programme of events.
- Your company’s logo included in Development Campaign Staff email signatures.
- Your company’s logo on our biannual newsletter sent to over 5,000 recipients.
- Accreditation on our website and social media.
- Inclusion in all media and press releases.
- Branding and signage opportunities at our events.
- Advertisement in our printed event programmes.
- Tickets for up to 6 guests to attend The Dean’s Banquet in September, an exclusive unique dining experience in the candlelit Nave of the Cathedral.
- An opportunity to network at your own private drinks reception for up to 50 clients/staff held in the Cathedral, including a private guided tour. The evening can be tailor made to suit your requirements and objectives of your company.
- Complimentary tickets to the fundraising events throughout the year.
- 10 tickets to Christmas Carol Concert, the Spirit of Christmas.
- 20 tickets for the popular annual Beer Festival.
- Ticket offers for staff.
- Association with one of Europe’s oldest Cathedrals.
About Ripon Cathedral Development Campaign
- The Development Campaign was set up as a registered charity in 2001 as a perpetual Charitable arm to support Ripon Cathedral.
- The aims of the Development Campaign are to raise funds for major restoration, music, educational and development projects. To ensure that the Cathedral remains a living centre of culture, Yorkshire hospitality, spirituality and heritage now and into the future.
- The Development Campaign also supports the Ripon Cathedral Music Trust, a separate endowment fund which aims to support the Music and Choir an integral part of the life of the Cathedral.
- In addition to a varied programme of fundraising events throughout the year the development campaign offers a number of ways to support the Cathedral financially.
Annual Fundraising Events
- Traditional and Vintage Wedding Show – January (500 attendees)
- Food Home and Garden Show – Mid April (first event 2017)
- Ripon Cathedral Beer Festival – May Day Bank Holiday (2,000 attendees)
- Annual Summer Concert ( 500 attendees)
- The Dean’s Banquet – Last Friday in September (300 HNW’s)
- Christmas Gift and Food Fair – Last Saturday in November (3,000 attendees)
- The Spirit of Christmas Carol Concert – First Saturday in December (500 attendees)
- In addition to our core annual events, we often run special ‘one off’ events including the 2016 Ripon Cathedral Revealed Festival and the forthcoming 2018 Ripon Cathedral in the Frame. (2000 attendees)
- Music Custodians
- 100 Club
- Saint Wilfrid Guild of Benefactors
- Principal Business Partners
The Ripon Cathedral Music Trust
- Sponsor a Chorister
- Sponsor a Lay Clark
- Sponsor a Week of Music
Who’s Who in the Development Campaign
- Dr Colin Harrison CBE – Chairman of the Trustees
- Margaret Hammond – Campaign Manager
- Molly Barrs – Fundraising Events Officer
- Carolyn Sands – Campaign Assistant
If you would like to become a Principal Business Partner or to arrange a bespoke package to suit your business needs, please contact Margaret Hammond, Campaign Manager who will be happy to assist you.
Email [email protected] Tel 01765 603583